Success Story #1
National Retailer with revenue excess of $1.6 billion and over 1,000 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Year one program savings $2.6mm/Year two program savings $1.1mm / Year three program savings $300,000 with a 30% decrease of Incurred Claims thus realizing an additional claims handling expense savings of $130,000.
- Negotiated a reduction of Collateral from over $8mm to $3.3mm.
- Amended Catastrophic (Quake, Flood, Wind) loss deductible to “per occurrence” versus the “per location” under property insurance. Based on the minimum catastrophic loss deductible being changed to “per occurrence” from “per location” allowed for claim payment at various locations due to Hurricane Katrina Losses and a larger portion of claim to be paid in excess of $2,750,000.
Success Story #2
National Retailer with revenue excess of $1 billion and over 500 locations in the U.S.
- Year one program savings $1.2mm / Year two program savings $500,000 / Year three program savings $150,000.
- Assisted in creating a standardized insurance language for vendors.
- Formulated Business Interruption Analysis for various store locations; in addition presented and negotiated with insurance carrier on final payments.